7 minute writing (day 1)

                                       List 10 things taht made you really happy and why



  1. A cat sleeping                                   Why? It look so cute.
  2. Candies                                             Why? They taste so good.
  3. Family time                                       Why? It brings my family closer.
  4. When my brother leaves me alone    Why? So that i don’t cry
  5. Playing with water                             Why? I just love to get wet
  6. Go shopping                                       Why? I get new stuff
  7. Holidays                                             Why? I get money to buy new stuff
  8. Food                                                    Why? It cools me down when i’m mad
  9. Sleeping in a cold enviroment             Why? It make me fall asleep easier because it’s comfier
  10. Playing fornite                                      Why? It entertain me 😐😐😐
Image result for candiesImage result for moneyImage result for familyImage result for cat sleepingImage result for no crying in the club lyricsImage result for swimming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukan kegemaran saya

Subjek kegemaran saya

Pengalaman cuti sekolah