writing challenge #day 6

                Write about something that happened when you were a child

          When i was a child like 2-4 years old, i will alwayssit in my dad’s shop with of his workers.
That one time i was bored, so i go to my mom’s office and there were a box of bids on her desk, so i took one and it was a red bid. When i was playing with it i got bored with it like 2 seconds later i played with it so i decided to put it in my left nostril. I tried to get it out but I cannot.

          I showed it to my mom PROUDLY and she thought that my nose was bleeding. She brought me to the restroom and she realised that it was a red bid. Until now she never puts her bids near me ever again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukan kegemaran saya

Subjek kegemaran saya

Pengalaman cuti sekolah