writing challenge day 5

 List of 5 places that you want to visit(not stay)

 1)Madinah
          I wanted to go to Madinah because  they have good ice cream and good people and i want to go to Prophet Muhammad’s grave.

2) Turkey
         I wanted to go to Turkey because I heard their hard candy is good and i want to try it. And also they have snow so i wanted to play with snow too.

3) Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory
          I wanted to go there because everything is made of candies and there’s a glass elevator.
4)Bora-bora
          Because the water is so clear and i heard that the house is on water and that’s why I wanted to go there.

5)LA(los angeles)
I wanted to go there to buy stuff that does not available in Malaysia 🇲🇾. And i want to visit the Hollywood sign and the Hollywood walk of fame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukan kegemaran saya

Subjek kegemaran saya

Pengalaman cuti sekolah